Frosty's hot tips for conquering the hills
- Run with small light steps.
- Find a good pace to know when to change to power walking with hands pushing down on thighs.
- Keep shoulders back and chest lifted to open up your lungs to all that fresh mountain air.
- Look up and face the challenge.
- Hill strength takes time – be patient and consistent.
- A great session: 3x8mins up hill tempo, 4mins downhill recovery
- Cross training such as cycling and standing yoga exercises helps to build deep strength.
- Think about the sense of achievement you will feel when you reach the top as your motivation to go!
Great advice from a true champion. Now let's get out there and Get Vertical!
Back to Blog Articles